Business Update: Covid-19
by Tensar International, on Mar 17, 2020 9:00:00 AM
With the impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak being felt by businesses around the world, Tensar is taking steps to prepare for the potential implications of this significant challenge. Within each of our locations around the globe, where possible, we will provide employees with remote working and access to all our systems, which allows us to continue serving our customers and business partners while mitigating the risk of spreading the virus.
Our leadership team is meeting daily to review the situation and put into place specific measures as required. Our current position is as follows:
- Wherever possible, we are requesting online client meetings rather than face-to-face interactions. We are also avoiding any physical contact, such as handshakes, in any meetings that continue on a face-to-face basis.
- We are following all government guidelines with respect to international travel. All non-essential travel outside of the United States has ceased.
- Travel inside the US is being minimized, especially air travel.
- We are suspending conferences and large internal meetings taking place in March and April that require travel.
- Colleagues returning from travel, either business or personal, from a high-risk area are being asked to work from home for 14 days irrespective of symptoms.
We would like to remind our customers and business partners that we are open for all business activities while adhering to these guidelines. Our factories are open and currently shipping products. We encourage orders to be placed now if you foresee disruption to your logistics providers that could cause disruption to your construction projects.
Although we believe the actions we have put in place are appropriate for the current levels of risk, they are in constant review. We do not currently foresee any impact on the continuity of our service. We will issue updates as the situation with Covid-19 evolves.